Components: revolutionary grime, a guillotine, a drum roll.
A drum roll building to a crescendo. The victims head flies from the basket (being taken away) containing it and reattaches to the torso. The victim reformed stands up arms aloft and rejoices. He makes to walk away but his leg falls off. He picks up the errant leg, placing it under his arm and hops nobly off.
“Hops Nubly off! Don’t you mean wanked?”
“Eer no, nobly’s not a persons name.”
“My great uncle’s name was Nubly, Nubly Winkparsons.”
Angrily and at the end of a tether. “WAITER.” (they seem to be sat in a restaurant discussing the sketch.)
“Have you ever heard of someone called Nubly? Of the name Nubly?”
“Why yes my niece is a Nubly, Nubly Felchvicar.”
- The Kid in the Red Seat
- Miss K, I love you. This to honour your faith in m...
- Bird Rotor
- TEASER (...)
- To mouther... You forget yourself if you think yo...
- Today I actually know I always like to imagine him...
- Dolorosa - drawing
- . tuesday .
- fancy supplying some musick for my kaleidoscope kr...
- I see you baby, shaking your ass (half the bricks ...
- lk 636
- bow down
- 1. Your persistence of vision
- the scaffold
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2009 (1247)