15.6.09

!

Dearest Ruela,

Compliments of the day to you, With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important matter having gone through your remarkable profile honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation here, i am Miss Kathleen Hussein Runow Sheik, 23 years old, the only surviving daughter of late Hussein Runow Sheik, my late father was killed and assassinated under the Leadership of President Abdullahi Yusuf during the upheaval political crisis and civil war in my country Somalia, My father died after sustaining several gunshots on November 10 , 2008 .
i have urgent and very confidential business proposal for you.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father

My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$3, 400,000.00 in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However, i shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund, i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my first year in the university before the sudden death of my father, in any case , my extended family abandoned me, i am currently living on the charity of the refugee camp and now i need your help to collect this money in the bank and invest it in a profitable venture abroad, i am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my Father before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where the deposit was made.


Meanwhile i wanted to escape to overseas but she hide away my international passport and other valuables traveling documents luckily she did not discover where i keep my fathers file which contains important documents, so i decided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the refugee here in Lome republic of Togo, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

If the money is properly and profitably invested abroad , I intend to leave Togo permanently.Can I count on your help?

As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things in action immediately in the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, i am staying at the female hostel.

For your help and assistance, you will keep 10% of the money for your self and balance shall be kept for me in safe custody for investment capital u ntil I travel to meet you and invest my share.

Waiting for your urgent and positive response, please do keep this only to your self, please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transferred.

i will send to you copy of my picture and other contact details as soon as you reply me.

God bless you and your family.

Yours love Sincerely,

Kathleen

2 comments:

Aaron Held said...

hahah lucky you! i get so many of these darn things..

Ruela said...

lol!

I'm so lucky ;)


They are so creative!

Blog Archive

Followers