I suppose the following tract is meant for general interest ... For all my studies, I have not found any significant coherence between the supposedly better-educated and more affluent users of this place and those less endowed in the same areas. All I have seen are random orientations. These are played out within an environment of never-changing inequality, with only a few barely-detectable differing representations and differing representational modes and mores occurring along certain ignored peripheries. If I may venture a useful caricature, by way of illuminating and illustrating this particular point... If diversity preys upon the validity and substance of variance itself, in some erotic irresponse to, for instance, visibility of means, or a certain material dysfunction, then it must be the case that any group must and will remain indifferent to any other.
- Wireless Summer
- Digital exhibition against sex discrimination...Eq...
- Doller signs underlined
- durga (unused draft)
- INT. LOOKING THROUGH A WINDOW. NIGHTTIME
- I suppose the following tract is meant for general...
- I can dance the Samba but you do the Rumba
- . your eyes are my prison .
- Some Mornings...
- Johansen at the train station
- i was in a relationship where i lactated. relation...
- Greetings from Sunny California!
- Punk Times - For Nelson Magalhães Filho
- nelson magalhães filho em 4 estudos para um perve...
- «Is Sexual Attraction A aMtetr Of Chemistry?»
- people I see
- Depositary buddy - abridged
- Corn Cob
- kitab al-a'rad: TGODW--I Kings 24:28
- kitab al-a'rad: the ghost of dried wells
- Sick of U 2
- Strain the Porter and Twist (Empty Room)
- Sick of you
- The Movement in My Under
- out of the diurnal, creased in the facade of a bi...
- At 11:15
- 271 pages
- . another order of thoughts .
- Scorpio Rising
- Blood Deep in Dread
- Beyond [poem]
- Deadly Beauty
- in deliR~ Soared matter the words brushed quicksil...
- vacuum quality
- Weaning - Teeth Required
- kitab al-a'rad: the sewage priest
- FIN 46 - 2
- To 4evayours: Poor foolish darling, God has no 'mo...
- Here, I speak of my country. I tend its filaments...
- BBC PATH
- A River Outside
- It's not the side-effects of cocaine
- the hill
- My Pompous Ass Brays like a Post Impressionist's A...
- ▼ June (76)