The Ghost of Dried Wells was written by Rv. Emersohn during his time in Richter-Goldberg Psychiatric Facility. His doctors would not allow him books during the first six months of his incarceration, so Emersohn attempted to transcribe from memory as much of the Old Testament as possible. It is important to keep in mind the Revitalization Technicians never considered the Emersohn "translation" to be canonical, but instead considered it as a point of reference from which certain truths became clear, and its connection to the Revitalization faith is roughly equivalent to that of the Zohar, and just as multivalent. The quote in question can be found in Daniel 9:27, which in the American Standard version reads "And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that maketh desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate." This is a particularly difficult passage, and we will not speak of its deeper meanings here, only contrast with the GODW translation: "And he will speak among the people for a week, and once the week ceases so shall the sacrifice, and upon the wing of abomination shall rise Mother Durga the Desolator! This is the last of them, and laughing she calls out where the blood has fallen! Hidden in broadcast and snow, the wrath shall be poured into the mouths of those who have made waste! Make your hands into claws for to dig a grave, but no grave shall hide you!" This passage is worth noting considering Rv. Emersohn's final days, of which we need not speak again.
- Wireless Summer
- Digital exhibition against sex discrimination...Eq...
- Doller signs underlined
- durga (unused draft)
- INT. LOOKING THROUGH A WINDOW. NIGHTTIME
- I suppose the following tract is meant for general...
- I can dance the Samba but you do the Rumba
- . your eyes are my prison .
- Some Mornings...
- Johansen at the train station
- i was in a relationship where i lactated. relation...
- Greetings from Sunny California!
- Punk Times - For Nelson Magalhães Filho
- nelson magalhães filho em 4 estudos para um perve...
- «Is Sexual Attraction A aMtetr Of Chemistry?»
- people I see
- Depositary buddy - abridged
- Corn Cob
- kitab al-a'rad: TGODW--I Kings 24:28
- kitab al-a'rad: the ghost of dried wells
- Sick of U 2
- Strain the Porter and Twist (Empty Room)
- Sick of you
- The Movement in My Under
- out of the diurnal, creased in the facade of a bi...
- At 11:15
- 271 pages
- . another order of thoughts .
- Scorpio Rising
- Blood Deep in Dread
- Beyond [poem]
- Deadly Beauty
- in deliR~ Soared matter the words brushed quicksil...
- vacuum quality
- Weaning - Teeth Required
- kitab al-a'rad: the sewage priest
- FIN 46 - 2
- To 4evayours: Poor foolish darling, God has no 'mo...
- Here, I speak of my country. I tend its filaments...
- BBC PATH
- A River Outside
- It's not the side-effects of cocaine
- the hill
- My Pompous Ass Brays like a Post Impressionist's A...
- ▼ June (76)