6.2.09

I have found what I was seeking and I know it. I am part of some physical drama, put beyond your reach and understanding. Now, everything else is either an irritation or irrelevant. Still, I am exposing myself to all that is hereby rendered superfluous; with the sole intention that you might think me even more perverse. This will add to things. I am, in this way, framing - indeed limiting - the sway of references you might have for me, and, as such, directing what I can be said to represent for you. I am, therefore, convened - as a set of physical instances and social proposals - by means of a combination of what I am offering of myself, directing you towards, and how you, in turn, re-assemble and reconfigure this material in light of your own proclivities and ideas. I am allowing you, that is to say, to ideate me into something approaching, what one might term, existence; all the time, in contrast, ready to fade into smoke, at the drop of a pre-prepared deleterious sentence or technical blocking mechanisms I have at my disposal. Keep your inbox open, boy; as it is only a matter of time before I knock you off-kilter anew. I'm not seeking any other version of ownership for you; and that is the very nearest to, what you erroneously call, totality I will allow you to get. Your wishes are subject to the scattering of memory I am able to access; and I will not concentrate further on your behalf. It pleases me to define you as intelligent, but to, at the same time, treat you as if you have no control. Allison

Blog Archive

Followers