6.11.09

...



within the dignity of night, i found us in an eggplant colored judgement room. i sat with bitten tongue as you spewed forth inane vitriolic criticism of my actions made under severe duress. when i rose to proclaim the truth, you rushed at me like a rabid dog as was your way during our life together. this time was once too many for without the gauzy shroud of female forgiveness that i wore wrapped around my broken heart, an accipitrine inner eye opened and i met you as an equal for once and with great clarity, crushed your narrow mean lips with my teeth until your condescending eyes fluttered closed and you were finally silenced and made invisible, forever.

2 comments:

Russell CJ Duffy said...

Remind me to never make you mad.

Ruela said...

Bloody...

Blog Archive

Followers