2.1.09

Can we agree that DeSade's truth is not so rebellious? Disrespect of conventions offers nothing but punctuation, in my view. For example, perfection - or immediacy, if you like - presumes the failure of causation a priori; which, fatally, turns upon convenience as a wordless convergence of imagery, artificially delayed, rendered unknown, as poetry. I am no outcast, but even I can see that. If you wish to organise me differently, get in touch. Currently, I manage my own explanations, albeit without recent success. There is no-one else in this category, as far as I know; so, similarly get in touch if you can rise to such difficulties. Personally, I've found opinions are virtually impossible to index. Maybe you have other ideas. Everything will go, believe me.


2 comments:

murmurists said...

everybody wants to be happy

Ruela said...

Yes!



Think big ;)

Blog Archive

Followers