27.1.09

LYDON ENNUI

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kangaroo Court


Now plays drums for Question Time

item #4141

What to write here? Hate filling these things out. Well, I can say that I've found a very supportive friend. In return for my guidance she gives me protection. She is my gift, and I still welcome her here. I'm looking to make friends, I suppose. Please don't generalise with me, though. I wish to develop this side of my personality - particularly those parts of my nature which intrigue me. Please remember I am a human being. I might be courteous but I am also intelligent. I respond well as I'll show you if you mail me. Be realistic, however, please; I'm no stranger than you are. I will share intimate details with you but it might take time.

For those willing to put in the time…………..HELLO FROM SIMONE x

comment / document

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers