14.1.09

Time of hunger

ppp p pp p p p p p

g r e a t

T H O O U GH T S

MET T HI S

m o r i nn g gg
h u nn g r y

and at m y

m o u t h


d i d I s w ea r

i T W A SS T H E

F I R S T/


/ / // / / // // // //// / / // /// // / //

/ // // /// / / // // / /// / / // // /
// // // /// / // // /// / / / // // / / /
// / // // //// / / // / /// / / / // /
// / / / /// / // // / / / // / / / /
// / / //// / / // / / // / / / / //
// /// / // // / / / // // // // // / /
// /// / / / / // / // / / / / / /


T H O U G H TS W E R E
DI S P AR AT E

/ / // / / / // / / // // /// / / /
// / / // // / / // / / // // /// // / //
/// / //// / //// / // // //// / / // // /// / /
/ / // / // / // / /// /// / // / // / /
// /// // / // // / // // / // // / // // /
// // / // / /// // // // // // // // // /
/ // // // // // // // // // // // // // /
// // / / // // /// // /
// // // // // // // // // //// / / // /// //////

4 comments:

Ruela said...

wonderful!

C.J.Duffy said...

I have no sane reasons to say why but I really like this. Weird, wild.

C.J.Duffy said...

Wicked!

Jaie said...

lol. you proably know, that blogger doesn't really allow tabs and spaces etc...this is on my myspace blog the way I would like it here.


I simply must reformat my presentation and re-think my--__

C.J you probably like it coz it's part reggae!!!!

Loading...

Blog Archive

Followers